Pathivara Helicopter Tour
Pathivara Helicopter Tour Facts
|Package:||Pathivara Helicopter Tour|
|Price||USD 300 per person|
|Trip Start / Ends||Kathmandu / Kathmandu|
|Contact Detail (Viber/Whatsapp)||+9779843724104|
|Trip Note:||Price offered is full inclusive and it is quoted in USD. Trip will only starts when you will arrive to Kathmandu International Airport. The given itinerary is just a standard itinerary and could be customized on request.|
Table of Content.
We provide Pathivara Helicopter Tour Package in Nepal with the best hospitality. Pathivara Devi Temple in Taplejung district is regarded as one of the holiest temples in Nepal. The temple offers a breathtaking view of the Kanchenjunga range. Pathivara is one of the “ShaktiPeetha”.
People visit Pathivara Devi Temple from Nepal and India since Nepal's the essential holy spot. Hindus and Buddhists come to worship there. People believe that worshipping in the temple fulfills their wishes and aspirations.
The best time to visit Pathivara is between March and June and September and November.
The temple is located in the Taplejung district, 3658 meters above sea level.
Attractions of Pathivara include a beautiful waterfall at Sawa, the pond, and a panoramic view of Kanchenjunga Mountain.
The temple is located on the hill of the mountain. You have to hike for approximately two hours if you are an average hiker to get there. Otherwise, it might take you up to four hours.
This package is the extension of the pathivara tour package designed for those who don't have enough time to visit the Pathivara temple.
- View Kanchenjunga and Kumbhakarna Himalayan range
- The beautiful view of the waterfall at Sawa
- The pond of the Timbung
Pathivara Helicopter tour detail
- Maximum bearable weight per charter: 400 kgs. (including passengers + belongings)
- Maximum persons per charter: 04 to 05 persons depending on their weight
- Maximum Ground Time at Pathivara: 45 minutes
- If the weight of an individual exceeds 100 kgs. Then he/she needs to purchase two seats.
- The company takes the right to cancel the flight in case of an emergency or weather.
- If there will be no flight due to the weather, everyone gets full refunds.
Pathivara Helicopter tour package price for Nepali
|Package||Starting Price (Per Pax)|
|Pathivara Helicopter tour from Kathmandu||NRS 78000|
|Pathivara Helicopter tour from Bhedetar||NRS 30000|
Pathivara Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Terms and conditions
- The helicopter flight to the above sectors is dependent on weather condition.
- The company reserves the right to cancel/postpone the flight in case of bad weather or any technical/emergencies.
- The pilot – in – command has the full authority to decide on the passenger weight, flight route and ground time in each sector due to flight safety reasons.
- The above rate is valid for Nepalese Nationality only.
- You are kindly requested to re-confirm the updated rates before confirming booking of any of the aforementioned sectors.
- Meanwhile, if you require any further information, please contact us at your convenience.
NOTE: Bookings must be made 15 days in advance of the flight date, and flight confirmation must be received one week in advance of the flight date. Extra costs like airport taxes, national park fees, and breakfast are not included in the rates listed below.
CANCELLATION POLICY: If a booking is canceled, we must be notified by the customer one week before the flight date. Cancellations made one week before the flight date are free of charge. Cancellations made within one week will be charged 10% of the total cost of the chosen sector.
- Pathivara Helicopter Tour
- Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Muktinath Helicopter Tour (Yatra)
- Langtang Helicopter Tour
- Gosaikunda Helicopter Tour
- Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour
- Upper Mustang Helicopter tour 4 days
- Everest Base Camp Heli Shuttle Trek
- Halesi Mahadev Helicopter Tour
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour